Benefits of Bankruptcy for Northern Colorado Residents
Bankruptcy might be seen as a bad picture of your financial situation, but it is helpful at the same time, especially if you reside in Colorado and have hired The Sumner Law Office. Here are a few benefits that bankruptcy can bring for you if you are following a Chapter 13 bankruptcy plan:
· Bankruptcy in Colorado can help by stripping off your home equity line of credit (HELOC), provided you have hired an expert attorney in Colorado like the Sumner Law Office P.C., which will make your future house payments smaller.
· You can save your car or home from foreclosure for the next 36-60 months through the right bankruptcy filing in Colorado.
· The right bankruptcy plan provides longer times to rearrange your affairs.
· You have to pay 0% as payback to the unsecured creditors through Chapter 13 Plan.
· Reaffirmation agreements do not need to be signed as your property can be made secure through selecting the best bankruptcy plan.
· We follow what Congress has said about bankruptcy settlement procedure therefore you are not subjected to tight scrutiny by the Department of Justice.
· You can repay old taxes after filing the bankruptcy case, without any increase.
· Domestic support obligations can be made current if you hire the best Northern Colorado attorneys for filing bankruptcy.
· Intentional and malicious bankruptcy is Dischargeable.
· Obligations for a divorce settlement are subject to discharge.
· Pension loans are not considered as debt and you can repay as you want after filing the right bankruptcy with an experienced bankruptcy attorney.
Once you contact Sumner Law Office, our attorneys will determine whether bankruptcy makes sense for you or not. Once the decision is made to file for bankruptcy, our attorneys will discuss with you which type suits your situation; Chapter 7 or Chapter 13.